Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Which is correct, "a new pair of shoes" or "a pair of new shoes"?
- What does "grow a pair" in line 102 mean?
- Such pretty a pair of eyes. does this sound natural?
- What does What does "window" mean in the sentence below? Is it a technical term? Thank you. mean?
- What does bud-dog mean?
- What does dread mean?
- What does Stake mean?
- What does As a case in point, mean?
- What does I’m going through a whole lot now, I don’t think things would change until I get my lif...
- What does a warrant is out for the arrest of a person believed to have absconded with three milli...
- What does what is the mean of 'done up in a bun'? mean?
- What does Afraid and becoming mean?
- What does my pick mean?