Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Which is correct, "a new pair of shoes" or "a pair of new shoes"?
- What does "grow a pair" in line 102 mean?
- Such pretty a pair of eyes. does this sound natural?
- What does struggle to mean?
- What does you're getting behind OR you're staying behind mean?
- What does mind-boggling mean?
- What does o’ mean?
- What does Part and parcel of/with mean?
- What does It’s not uncommon mean?
- What does Bruh (is it the variation of “bro” or failure?) mean?
- What does he is not a bad guy on my behalf mean?
- What does what interesting are you doing? mean?
- What does tough luck mean?