26 Nov 2020
Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- カレーパンは英語圏に存在しますか？ http://www.ijikajyo.com/blog/img/img1069_file.jpg カレーを具材に使用した惣菜パンです。
- is he angry or not? https://twitter.com/adnqt/status/423038873795850240
- What does she mean with "whether~~"? https://twitter.com/ameesaichi/status/429131437757833216
- Estaba viendo videos sobre gente llamando por su primer nombre a sus "esposos" principalmente y e...
- Does this sound natural? I tried la croix for the first time. I like it but I thought it would b...
- Did you pay for the rent? Does it make sense? Thank you.
- what to reply to "absolutely"
- Afternoon tea is characteristic of the UK. I found this weird sentence in our highschool textbook...
- What does 'Ching Chong chang'mean?
- Can ‘chain’ means all the thing you wear on your body , like wrist or leg? Or ‘chain’ only means...
- Can I say "said to me" instead of "told me" in indirect speech? Eg: she said to me that the baby...
- how to improve english spelling
- has or is? She's on another line right now.