Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Could you please check my Email? Thanks Greetings, Thanks for your company to show the interest...
- All the tadpoles have tails All tadpoles have a tail Which is correct?
- "dayum" is mainly used by black people in US?
- is this sentnece looking correct? "i picked the stones up from garden"
- Approximately at what age children can read fluently in the US?
- i heard if you used "many/much" alone in a positive sentence, it could sound kinda stiff. and i ...
- Hi everyone! Please, could you help me with the following question and explain your choice:
- But I was the only one of my friends who had their dad around. Why it says their dad instead of ...
- What does it mean? especially, get any ideas
- Please describe this desk. I want to learn how to put adjective in order! (color, size,old,etc...)