Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What is the difference between たくさん運動をする人ほど、やせるのが早い and たくさん運動をする人はやせるのが早い ?
- たくさんの グｯｽﾞ が ところせましと ならべられてる. ならべられてる is the potential form of 並べる +te(which indicates current s...
- What is the difference between たくさん and もっと ?
- The police officer managed to track down the perp in Shinjuku city. Is this sentence correct?
- We worked hard around the clock to win over them. Is this sentence correct?
- He's eaten up all of his money. Is this sentence correct?
- Are vulnerable and delicate the same?
- The quarrel between she and I dragged on for two hours. Is this sentence correct?
- If something is consequent of an event does it mean that it is an inevitable result of the event?
- I don’t say that my all life is at my best. However I think I’m going through many happy time. ...
- i was tired im school is this sentence natural?
- When I want to say LITERALLY in the true meaning, not super or very (I mean not as a slang), how ...
- “A coffee shop I have passed by a few times but not gone. “ Is this sentence OK? Sounds natural?...