Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- how to answer "how are you " natively?
- Which answer is correct? Should I put the word "head"? Q: How many sheep do you have? -We'v...
- When there is already a answer, people usually don't post second answer. We want let people post ...
- I'm wondering if somebody could let me know how can you say when you arrived at a place you would...
- What are the personal precautions you take to protect against coronavirus?
- 1. Did you get me perfectly? 2. Did you get me correctly? 3. Did you get me exactly? 4. Did you ...
- Turn/flip to the next page Turn/flip to the previous page Is it grammatically correct?
- Cleaning! I like to clean the whole house. Whenever I have free time, I always clean my house. It...
- Does "to weigh in on" sound very informal?
- Could you guys please give me example sentences using "CRINGEY" and "CRINGE" thank you very much
- Can being sarcastic be mean?
- How's my pronunciation? Do you have any advice?🌱
- Sometimes you can get a fever when you have an infection, your body temperature increases (to swe...