Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Here is a new word for me 'slalom': they both slalom through the station.
- About the word "Alright" If someone said: Alright, thanks. How to explain the emotion of "Alrig...
- I'm studing spoken and written English now,but I can speak the word ,but I can't write the word r...
- She came out of the bank. Does this sound natural?
- I'm want to settle down and have a baby and start a family. (does this sound natural?)
- Which one is correct to say? ‘I heard euro wasn’t doing well these days.’ ‘I heard euro isn’t doi...
- May I ask ?? What should the answer be?
- Muss nach e.g. keine Präposition und hätte man auch "with making party" sagen können? "This means...
- If I want to tell someone, "I couldn't understand your point of view" is it okay for me to say, "...
- I was bathroom or I was in bathroom or i was at bathroom?
- how many meanings does this word have ((((sort of))))
- What is the difference between "occasional" and "occasionally"? Could you give some examples?
- what is the difference between accusation and allegation?