Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Her mood swing seems to be getting worse these days. During the day she is a cheerful and amicabl...
- I'm in a good mood for no reason. does this sound natural?
- I'm in a bad mood today for no reason. does this sound natural?
- 'He ser out a bowl of fruit' i think that 'ser out' is typo can you tell what it was?
- which sounds natural? "He suggested to her about going to the traditional Japanese town." "He...
- You want to give us a smile mean you'd rather give us a smile or you should give us a smile? right?
- What does it mean ''to be a marginal''?
- I just heard this in a video: "Did you guys do it in school too when you put the sun in corner of...
- Which one sounds more natural?
- Is this natural in American English? Is "that" necessary? Slipping off my sweater crackles and s...
- Can I say Did you have your hair cut?
- please stop rubbing in my face everything you do for me (does this sound natural?)
- there's a way to say "drive home the point", why use home? cannot use only drive?