Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What is the difference between Thanks . and Thank you . ?
- What is the difference between Thanks, everyone and Thanks, every one ?
- What is the difference between Thanks, everyone and Thanks, everybody ?
- he has left the house (does this sound natural?)
- Does this sound natural? i've just finished doing the dishes
- What does "Who could ever say that...” mean? A Mustang that is only good in straight lines? Wh...
- Which is correct way to say “I never want to go”? I wouldn’t go if you paid me. I wouldn’t go ev...
- Which is correct?😊 1. It's pronounced with the original sound. 2. It's pronounced in the origin...
- Can you gaive me a similar sentence like this ( So this is the feeling of wanting to kiss a voice? )
- How would you use them properly? 1. A little bit 2. A bit of
- In what kinda situation would you say “that sounds fishy”?
- A. I took care of a bird in the nest, severely wounded by an arrow. Q1) Is sentence A correct En...
- could you correct a sentence? "list what you did yester day in time order"