Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- How do I actually say for example "I like cats"? Would it be "猫は好きです"? And what's the different...
- What is the difference between 猫が好きという人 and 猫が好きな人 ?
- Kun reading of 猫 and 犬 and 鳥
- 1. Doesn’t look like there’s (anyone/ someone?) who (knows/or would know?)_ 2. Looks like the...
- Is it correct to say (Sorry for delay)?
- Could you guys write some examples using"annoying"?
- When you meet somebody new and he or she says “Nice to meet you”, what do you respond with?
- Do you still use the word "necktie"? thank you!
- What is the difference between “grant an order” and “issue an order” in legal terminology?
- I have a confusing question. I don't know how to use if conditional in this sentence. " If every...
- Have you any Korean songs do you like? <<< Does this sound natural?
- "I didn't follow the rules, so I was deprived of the membership. I can't go to the meeting anymor...
- "I will call you when I will have finished my homework" is this sentence correct?