Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What is the difference between toast and cheers ?
- When I eat toast, I spread butter first, and then paste peanut butter over it. does this sound na...
- When do you use "toast" as a slang? Can you give me some examples?
- I'd like to know how to read this number. Three-nine? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_C...
- The following seems gramatically incorrect: he told me there wasnt no passion to it. There are tw...
- Let me check your order. Let me confirm your order. Are these expressions similar and natural?
- Can French people speak English fluently?
- Will that be all? Are you done ordering? Are these expressions similar and natural?
- Hello everybody! are these phrases correct? Thank you very much in advance... 1) possible rea...
- In my city streets traffic the biggest trucks are 48 feet vans. --- Does this sound natural?
- do you wanna stop by the bank if we see one. (does this sound natural?)
- What does this mean? Great. So this is what it’s come to
- What does this "bone head" mean in the following sentence: " I don't know where I would be withou...