Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What is the difference between 1) "Could not you tell me" and 2) "Couldn't you tell me" and 3) "C...
- What is the difference between to tell and to say ?
- "I told you I didn't like you. You're relentless." does this sound natural?
- Is my grammar okay? Is the voice of that man yours?
- Can someone please help me learn british english pronunciation basics please:’)
- Is this natural in American English? When Mona Lisa was first exhibited in Japan, there was a co...
- he let the words roll around around his brain what roll around mean??
- Do you know any websites where you can check scripts of "Dharma & Greg"?
- How do you reply when you told “You’re sweet “? I’d like to respond with neither over the top nor...
- When do the rain stop It may stop raining in the evening Do they sound natural?
- I really want to improve my English. Could anyone help me?
- What is the past participle of "break" ?
- Youi live alone? Please help me sound natural and help me say things in different ways