Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- what do you eat on thanksgiving day in your country?
- What is the difference between What day does he come here? and On what day does he come here? ?
- What is the difference between What day is today? and What day is it today? ?
- "I wish I could go back in time to the good old days. " Hello! Do you think the sentence above...
- You can't hog all the snacks, Why don't you share some with your friends? Is it correct?
- Does this sound natural? -- Add some salt if it's too bland (for your taste). -- Thanks~
- "blush and lipstick is a must for me" is my sentence correct?
- Do these sound natural? Which would you say? -- Is that ok with you? / Yes, it's fine with me. ...
- Which is more natural “who’s your favorite artist?” or “who’s your favorite singer?”
- 1. It seems 'to be' intimidating. 2. It seems intimidating. What's the difference between th...
- What's the difference between "blame" and "guilty" Could you give me some examples of sentences?
- What is the difference between start doing and start to do? Some says they are the same, and some...
- Hello! I have a question. Why is ”some better” being connected with ”Players” allowed grammatical...