Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Are these sentences correct? I tend to have a pimple on my cheek. I’d like to find the cause of it.
- If I don't study hard, I'll feel continuously I drop behind in my lessons.
- Is this sentence correct? "How would you like me to draw your face?"
- What do you call this item?
- To have a flu shot To get a flu shot To receive a flu shot ->Are these all fine? Are there any...
- If baby always pick up random stuff from the floor to eat. What should I say to the baby?Don’t ....?
- - Cam, good to see you. Now, that is a shirt. - Thank you. What does “that is a shirt” mean?
- I need a slogan on a website but I am not sure if this next sentence could be understood correctl...
- "pain can never be compared to someone else's" can i plus 'that' before pain if i want to refer ...
- What does “h.m.” mean? And “h.s”, “j.w.”?