Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- I want this project proceed smoothly as much as possible, so my suggestion is we should plan ...
- During doing this project, I fortunately found that I am interested in the big application of opt...
- Once I worked as a project leader in a Boston based R&D center. The 20 some team members were abo...
- Do you say "in a rainy evening" or "on a rainy evening"? thank you
- Does this sound natural? -- The printer is out of paper. Where can I get paper? -- Thanks~
- Does this sound natural? "If I were you, I wouldn't touch that."
- Does this sound natural? "How if we pretend that nothing of this happened?"
- Get up off of that floor./get up off that floor. Which one is correct?
- What does this sentence mean?
- Is this natural in American English? When Mona Lisa was first exhibited in Japan, there was a co...
- How do you reply when you told “You’re sweet “? I’d like to respond with neither over the top nor...
- When do the rain stop It may stop raining in the evening Do they sound natural?
- I really want to improve my English. Could anyone help me?