Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Hi, I'd like to ask a question about American culture. I'm now analyzing a notion "American house...
- What is the difference between Hi everyone! and Hi there! ?
- Which What's up ！ sounds the most natural?
- Are these sentence correct? 1: I have been sick for two days. 2: I was sick until yesterday.
- How correct is this?
- This is my synopsis for my American Literature essay (in the picture down below). Note: I'm not...
- I find it awkward to go alone to a party (does this sound natural?)
- Is this natural in American English? You only live once, so I'm going to enjoy what I want to d...
- I'd like to know how to use "would". I'm a Japanese high school student and often see this phras...
- a. He's (on / in) the soccer team. b. He's (on / in) the kendo club. c. He's (on / in) the musi...
- "from the time it is born" or "from the time it was born"
- Is "did you get me correct?" correct English? If so, what does "did you get me correct?" mean? I ...
- Does "to weigh in on" sound very informal?