29 Nov 2020

  • English (US)
  • Spanish (Mexico)
  • Korean
  • Filipino
Question about English (US)

Is there a word for the pattern of the light when it shines in water? Like this:

Read more comments

  • English (US)
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!

Share this question
Similar questions
Newest Questions
Topic Questions
Recommended Questions