Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- How do you say this in English (UK)? Hyderabad aaiyye kabhi
- How do you say this in English (UK)? Hyderabad mei barish hori
- How do you say this in English (UK)? Hyderabad ke pataiya kirik hai
- Please help me correct the short coversation below. Thank you. A: What time is it in your place ...
- Tyler has gone missing and now it‘s on Marvin to find him. Can i say it like that
- Hello, Please can you check me ex 5 and help with ex.7? I don’t have idea :(
- It's the same to use: freak out and to be gaga. Can you give me some examples?
- What does it mean to reduce office space?
- "He told me not to talk to him anymore." Is the word "him" refering to himself, or another man?
- Does this sound natural? I hate to wear a mask because my glasses fog
- He ki-yi'd unceasingly. What does "ki-yi'd" mean? Thank you.
- Does this phrase make sense in English?: "have I been being?".
- Can I say "how's it hangin'?" to women? Is the greeting impolite? Should I use "how's it going?"?