Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- この海外の方のTweet は日本語でどのように意訳すればいいのかわかりません。 I don't know how to translate this Tweet.
- for と to の使い方が分かりません。 以下の２つの意味は、同じですか？ I tired for walking. I tired to walking.
- What is the difference between If only I had more money. and I wish I had more money. ?
- Coffin and casket. Which one is more common?
- “When you don’t have a contact case you can substitute bottle cap for it. コンタクトのケースがないとき、ペットボトルのキ...
- What do you use mostly in public: Toilet, restroom or lavatory?
- He's nuts but not as crazy as jumping out of there. He's nuts but not crazy enough to jump out of...
- そこは美味しい食べ物で有名です。 There is famous for delicious food. Is it natural?
- This is never a battle between Republicans and Democrats, it's about Wall Street and plebs. Doe...
- When a product is a bestselling product, could I say it’s a “star” product or “fist” product or “...
- Are these sentences natural? Could anyone check and correct them😫
- Does it sound natural? Although I major in chemistry, I don't think it's better than my English.
- I will never met him again, after we graduate from school. Is it correct?