Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- I made a mistake. I'm very sorry about this/that. Should I use 'this' or 'that'? Why?
- There are quite a few mistakes in this composition does this sound natural?
- Making mistakes is a good thing. I could know what my weak points are. does this sound natural?
- Which of these are natural to say: "third May", "May third", "May three"?
- "I think most people have at least one of their favorite cafes." Is this sentence natural in c...
- It --- true that the manager arranged the breakfast meeting in order to keep an eye on her employ...
- I can’t understand what meaning the word “ half-utterances “in this paragraph indicates. Please ...
- Is the following sentence structure correct? ———— I don’t want to come off as if I try to sta...
- If this “would” were a ”will”, how would this sentence change in meaning?
- Is “call” the same as “final decision”?
- Is this natural in American English? ―Ugh! The screw hole is stripped. ―I'll tell you something ...
- Which way do you write the letter I ? ? (for handwriting)
- "How can you shoot women and children?" "Easy, you just don't lead 'em as much!" What does th...