Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- I think English is most important for our future, at work, for study, for Holiday and for many ki...
- How do you say this in English (US)? we will probably talk more in near future
- In the near future, a friend of mine will come to Japan. Where do you think is the best to vi...
- " i was wondering " i heard that a lot of people don't use it then what do they usually do in...
- how many hours do you think as 'a few hours'? and 'few hours?'
- Please correct my journal 🍊 🍊 🍊 I ate the remaining one satsuma. For some reason I felt sad at...
- a) "it's been for ages." - ages b) "it's been for decades." - decades c) "it's been for centuries...
- Today’s the last day of my holidays end I’m back at school tomorrw.
- "from the time it is born" or "from the time it was born"
- Does "to weigh in on" sound very informal?
- Could you guys please give me example sentences using "CRINGEY" and "CRINGE" thank you very much
- Can being sarcastic be mean?
- How's my pronunciation? Do you have any advice?🌱