Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- I got a hiccup does this sound natural?
- Please show me example sentences with hiccup.
- Please show me example sentences with hiccup .
- I woke up early this morning, but I felt cold so I went back to my bed, then I ended up sleeping ...
- When referring to a pair of shoes or pants, will you use "it" or "them"?
- she's having hiccups she has hiccups which is more common to use?
- What was Lady Gaga saying in this video after 3:10 until she left? https://youtu.be/HezPdHTwdGA?t...
- if there is a question "what will she say?" can I say "she will say what?" instead？ is that right？.
- I’m feeling confused with the meaning of the word ‘probably’. When I looked up this word on Oxfor...
- "So skewwy…" after riding a roller coaster. What does this mean?
- What do you say the parenthesized sentence you add after the sentence? Is it "supplementary note"...
- whats the longest word in english
- Demand for care hospital increases as the populcomes older. Is the English word order correct?