Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- When friends say "how are you?" , I say "fine" or something like that. What should I say when I i...
- Which I hardly have any friends. sounds the most natural?
- my friend(she's french) ask me to be her wedding host.so i'd like to know some traditional french...
- "You can have a burger, but you can’t have fries too." Is "too" used properly here? Thanks!
- If a kid always refuses to share, can I say "Don't be a cheapo"?
- Instead of eaten a meal, I should have eaten fruits. Does it sound natural? Thanks
- what is called these pictographs such as (: , xD?
- I’m relieved that I didn’t have to get my lower left wisdom tooth pulled out. The dentist just d...
- Which is more natural “who’s your favorite artist?” or “who’s your favorite singer?”
- 1. It seems 'to be' intimidating. 2. It seems intimidating. What's the difference between th...
- What's the difference between "blame" and "guilty" Could you give me some examples of sentences?
- What is the difference between start doing and start to do? Some says they are the same, and some...
- Hello! I have a question. Why is ”some better” being connected with ”Players” allowed grammatical...