1 Dec 2020
Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)
Simplified Chinese (China)
Question about Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)
Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- If you saw your friend after a long time, which one is most natural? 1. I'd wanted to see you fo...
- "In restroom(no article)" is used in everydaylife??
- Should I say it was hard, but "I did whatever it took" or it was hard, but "I did whatever i...
- what does "By" mean in past perfect? like before? I had done by (before) 7 or By 7, she had bee...
- Which of these two examples is grammatically correct? 1. The footage gave no hint if he was at t...
- can you correct my mistakes?
- "I'm used to go out for walk every early morning." Is this sentence written correctly?
- What does "Gipsy" of Stevie Nicks imply, a gipsy is an European people, so.....
- If you say “I’m not boring?” and I say “not yet” does it mean you’re not boring until now?
- We sometimes use 'was-were' in the past tense. Sometimes we don't. How do we distinguish?