Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- how to answer "how are you " natively?
- Which answer is correct? Should I put the word "head"? Q: How many sheep do you have? -We'v...
- When there is already a answer, people usually don't post second answer. We want let people post ...
- Hello sensitive people! Is feeling euphoric, ecstatic, over the moon and feeling elated the same ...
- Does this sound natural? "Here you have some chocolate/coffee" *Context: offer some food/drink t...
- hi kind heart, can you tell me what “vexed” means and how I can use it in sentences? <3
- is it natural to say "on the threshold of the office"?
- Can i say I got pains on my body from doing work and I got pimples all over my face?
- I'm not sleepy now. I can't fall asleep at night these days. I think I have insomnia. I stayed up...
- I am watching the Bachelor (Matt) now. Would you give me recommendations of American TV series...
- My phone doesn’t turn on. My phone isn’t turning on. Are these same?
- Can I say "I like onion" or " I like banana" instead of using the plural?
- Can I say 'clean my teeth'?