Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- After I take a shower, I'll drive my wife to her work. does this sound natural?
- I am old-sighted. And so my wife is. does this sound natural?
- We (my wife and I) bought a bottle of Beaujolais Nouveau at Aeon today. We started drinking it as...
- Where can I wear this? Where can I wear these clothes? Are these expressions natural?
- What should I reply to this message “Seems like you went through a lot. Just focus on yourself ...
- what does "reading ahead" mean?
- does this sound natural: " it's time for you to die "?
- I want to advise you to try something else. I should advise you to try something else. Which ...
- "I wish the world could treat you better " is it correct grammar??
- What does flip out mean? Is it a common term?
- Which one is correct “will no long” or “will no longer”
- Does it sound natural? If you want to add the rhetoric vibes to the sentence, you would be bette...
- Can anyone furnish the accommodation for these kids? Does it sound natural? Thanks