Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What does "close your distance " mean?
- What is the difference between near and close ?
- What is the difference between close and near ?
- I'd like to know how to read this number. Three-nine? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_C...
- Hello, I'm writing an essay introduction in English and I'd like to know whether it seems natural...
- The following seems gramatically incorrect: he told me there wasnt no passion to it. There are tw...
- Let me check your order. Let me confirm your order. Are these expressions similar and natural?
- Can French people speak English fluently?
- Hello everybody! are these phrases correct? Thank you very much in advance... 1) possible rea...
- My question today is about "take", "get", "caught" and "pick up". Can I use them all as a synonym...
- In my city streets traffic the biggest trucks are 48 feet vans. --- Does this sound natural?
- do you wanna stop by the bank if we see one. (does this sound natural?)
- What does this mean? Great. So this is what it’s come to