Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- How do you say this in Japanese? 這平衡點我會學習著拿捏好的
- What does 平衡(へいこう)状態に微小(びしょう)な変化を与えても、もとの状態とのずれがわずかの範囲にとどまること mean?
- How do you say this in Japanese? 生态平衡
- Does this make sense?? (Hey ,what's that series u told me about?the one of which episodes are on...
- Giúp tôi bài 6
- Which one is correct: "He has American citizenship" or "He has the American citizenship"? And als...
- is this right? do these mean the same? I don't remember to have done I I don't remember doing it
- When do we use " What the fuck " ?
- What's the difference between "picture book" and "photo album"? Does it vary in different regions?
- Could you possibly check my spelling, please? Is my grammar okay? Dear all, I wish every one ...
- "What kind words!" Is this sentence structure correct? 🍀 Native English speakers only please 🍀
- both are okay, but in the future,use this one, and sometimes I miss it. I think, a lot of thin...
- Does this sound natural? I hang up my clothes from a hook I hang up my clothes on a nail