Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Be sure to wipe off the white board when you finish your lecture. does this sound natural?
- What is the wooden board next to the windows using for?
- Can I say "He is lazy across the board."when I see someone's laziness all the time?Can I also say...
- Some people excel at English over others. is this sentence a little weird? For me, "over other...
- Hi there How’d you make out? Can anyone help me out with this question? I can’t understand the ...
- There are too few cards. We must be missing /losing some. There are too few cards. We must miss/l...
- In a nutshell, I didn’t have to get my lower left wisdom tooth pulled out. The dentist just dril...
- is "i have to much in my plate" a popular expression ?
- Does "to weigh in on" sound very informal?
- Could you guys please give me example sentences using "CRINGEY" and "CRINGE" thank you very much
- Can being sarcastic be mean?
- How's my pronunciation? Do you have any advice?🌱
- Sometimes you can get a fever when you have an infection, your body temperature increases (to swe...