Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Does anyone in the US understand the expression watchamacallit?
- Does the vampire culture very popular in the western countries?Any cartoons concerned?
- Which Does it make you always happy to have children ? sounds the most natural?
- This is my synopsis for American Literature essay. Does it sound natural?
- There’s a sentence structure using a dummy subject “it” corresponding to infinitive clause “to~” ...
- What is the difference between a club and a team? Do you decide whether you call a particular gro...
- Is there any mistake? Friedrich von Schiller is the most important figures in german Literatur...
- Are these sentence correct? 1: I have been sick for two days. 2: I was sick until yesterday.
- I'd like to know how to use "would". I'm a Japanese high school student and often see this phras...
- a. He's (on / in) the soccer team. b. He's (on / in) the kendo club. c. He's (on / in) the musi...
- "from the time it is born" or "from the time it was born"
- Is "did you get me correct?" correct English? If so, what does "did you get me correct?" mean? I ...
- Does "to weigh in on" sound very informal?