Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- この海外の方のTweet は日本語でどのように意訳すればいいのかわかりません。 I don't know how to translate this Tweet.
- for と to の使い方が分かりません。 以下の２つの意味は、同じですか？ I tired for walking. I tired to walking.
- What is the difference between If only I had more money. and I wish I had more money. ?
- Does this sound natural in English? I'd like to apologize for being absent for a time, you mig...
- I want to learn English . what better way to get me to learn faster
- Could you please give me a feedback on the writing?
- is "what is he wearing?" or "what does he wearing?"
- what's the word for to make someone's face ugly?
- So "guy" can mean only "man", but "guys" means "people of either sex"?
- Every "going to" can be pronounced as "gonna"??? 1. I am going to go to the hospital. => I am ...
- It’s over next week hang in there - Please help me sound natural
- Is this sentence natural? Yoyogi Park is attracting attention as a construction site for a new s...