[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- In this paragraph, What means 'The subjects agreed'? The subjects means the people? -- Dr. St...
- Would you read the paragraph aloud for the other students? does this sound natural?
- this paragraph from the It's Time lyrics by Imagine Dragons And I am left to sell The path to...
- “She said she couldn't afford rent without going into debt so she decided to live in her car. Lac...
- I made a promise never to be late. は正しい表現ですか？
- Hey, I wrote a paragraph about travelling. Can somebody tell me if this sounds all right and mayb...
- Have a safe trip home! Why don't you use "to" ? I think Have a safe trip to home!
- Does this sound natural? I want you to teach me some things. Teach you what?
- Which is more natural? (1) There is a danger ahead. (2)There is danger ahead. I wanna say th...
- Which is more natural? (1) Snow pile up. or (2) Snow piles up.
- A. Don't push me behind! Is sentence A correct English? If so, what does sentence A mean?
- There's another one 一张一张的纸.(Chinese,a sheet of paper). A blank of paper [away/of what...] a she...
- Please help me correct these sentences.