Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- 'In the meantime, no one sings up.' 'In the meantime'は日本語でどういう意味ですか。'
- 日本語：「本当のこと言って何か不都合でも？」 中文是什麼意思呢？
- Which 日本語が話せます。 sounds the most natural?
- The thorn of this rose bush pricked me in my thumb The thorn of this rose bush pricked my thumb...
- are "difficult" and "hard" interchangeable?
- is it correct: "I didn't worry about it much"?
- (before an important announcement) The tension is crazy! The suspense is crazy! what is the diff...
- What does PE stand for? (when talking about career or education)
- S1. He is away two miles. S2. He is two miles away. Aee both sentences S1 and S2 correct English?
- Does this sound natural?↓ Hello, Prof. XXX I just wanted to say thank you so much for taking th...
- does this sound natural? I think i should put on a mask when i go out, cuz there's coronavirus ...
- What’s the difference between “rely on”and “depend on”?
- Are these sentences natural? I don’t want to take that madication. It makes me really drowsy.