Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What does it mean in other words? (only marked with capital letters) : This spring, THE STAGE VER...
- Can I use those words “In addition" and "besides“ as the same meaning ? I want to know the sente...
- I had words with my ex-boyfriend yesterday! It sucks. does this sound natural?
- Does this sound natural? -- The servant knelt down and begged for forgiveness. -- Thanks~
- Which of the following is natural? 1. I don't think they have met before, haven't they? 2. I do...
- Q. Do these sentences sound natural? This is my homework business email in English. I would ap...
- Is my grammar okay? Is the voice of that man yours?
- Can someone please help me learn british english pronunciation basics please:’)
- How do you reply when you told “You’re sweet “? I’d like to respond with neither over the top nor...
- When do the rain stop It may stop raining in the evening Do they sound natural?
- I really want to improve my English. Could anyone help me?
- What is the past participle of "break" ?
- Youi live alone? Please help me sound natural and help me say things in different ways