[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Whats the difference between English (US) and English (UK) ?
- How do you say this in English (UK)? Whats your name?
- Whats the meaning of “on the sound”？
- What does "make them out" mean in the following sentence? The picture is too small and blurry....
- Does this sound natural? “Supporting someone’s opinion because you like/simp them is plain st*pid”
- 1. It’s too cold outside to go for a walk, so why not do some steps on the floor at home? 2. It’...
- Do these sentences have the same meanings? She has so mean to me. doesn’t she? She has so mean t...
- Could you please explain me what "In address" means and a few examples of it?
- Oh, no. Here we go again. Oh, no. There you go again. What is the difference between these ...
- The following sentence is natural ? I asked him a breakfast as well as coffee and tea.
- What is the correct answer and why?: - I want him to learn English. Or: - I want him learn English.
- Which one is correct? 1 you do not need to or 2 you neednt?
- Like when you couldn't decide which plate you want to have in a menu at a restaurant, what is the...