Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Lately, I'm losing my hair a lot. I'm aging. 最近、髪がよく抜ける。歳かな。 does this sound natural?
- Your hair looks more shiny not to wash too often. 髪はあまり頻繁に洗わないほうがツヤがいいね。 does this sound natural?
- Your hair looks more shiny not washing too often. 髪はあまり頻繁に洗わないほうがツヤがいいね。 does this sound natural?
- It’s pretty quick to open the notifications list on HiNative but it takes very long time to open ...
- I just need one jacket because it’s warmer today. Does this sound natural?
- I just need one jacket because it’s pretty warmer today. Does this sound natural?
- I signed up with my Gmail account. I signed up by my Gmail account. Signed up with or Signed ...
- “I went to a tourist place to stay and spend time with my family.” Does this sound natural?
- "(idiomatic) To criticize others when one have similar weaknesses oneself." Is it okay to use "ha...
- A. “I can't wait for the weddings to start now and I'm not sad for your information." I just c...
- I would like to post an advertisement to Instagram. Are these sentences below natural? Or let me ...
- i have application with english lessons so there is a sentence in which I am not sure. Николас р...
- Is the sentence ‘James likes fruits and vegetables’ correct? Should it be fruit?