Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Which sounds more natural?
- It sounds delicious. does this sound natural?
- How to describe the sound of bolowing a whistle in English? For traditional chinese, it's 嗶一一
- "You'll be judged the way you judge others." Hello! Is the sentence above ok?
- Hey! I'm a little confused about sentences which are interrogative and nagative at the same time....
- Imma go to my sisters house. Does this sound natural?
- "How much time have you spent playing?" "How much time have you been spending playing?" Wha...
- What happens when I report someone on HiNative?
- Which is correct??? If you have a time, please explain why it is correct. Tom has a watch which ...
- is it correct "come live at night stream"?
- This line is from the TV show Friends. Chandler: when they wanted you go into your father's busin...
- "He told me not to talk to him anymore." Is the word "him" refering to himself, or another man?
- A shrill and minute singing stole upon his heating. Heating means nose? Thank you?