Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Challenge for English speakers: Think of a sentence using the word "ever". Remove the word ever f...
- What does "challenge" in 1047 mean?
- More challenges more better does this sound natural?
- (One / A) class (has / is) 75 minutes. Which one sounds more natural?
- I like to listen to music Is that correct?
- Which tense sounds more naturally? 「My mom “didn’t allow” (or “hadn’t allowed”) me to use mobile...
- Can I say : Bottom loose pants were a fad back in the 70’s I’m French we have a special world to...
- Is this natural in American English? Nowadays, measuring individual intelligence by academic bac...
- X: what are you doing? Me: (it's so obvious what I'm doing so which answer makes sense and sounds...
- What does privy or privy to mean? Is privy a common word?
- does this sound natural? I havet to get through the exam Otherwise my mom will scold me
- "I value your answer" How about this sentence as a thank you when someone answers my question on...
- We need to get a move on. Does this sentence mean we need to hurry?