Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Challenge for English speakers: Think of a sentence using the word "ever". Remove the word ever f...
- What does "challenge" in 1047 mean?
- More challenges more better does this sound natural?
- What’s the answer to 13?
- the ban on stem cell research has been lifted In this sentence, lift means we get rid of the b...
- transitive property is transitive relation?
- Excuse me, could you scooch over a bit? Is this correct?
- I don't think we'll ever see each other again. I think we'll never see each other again. Are ...
- I can’t believe how a “human” could do those things. Tbh, this case is one of the most disgusting...
- How to use "whom" and "who" correctly??
- We're going to have a snowy mountain trip We're going to go on a snowy trip Are they both correct?
- ‘I can’t wait to meet you’ and ‘I’m dying to meet you’ Are these sentences similar in meaning?
- Can I say "This fish can be eaten" to mean "This fish is edible"? I don't think it's correct, but...