Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What is the difference between 〜ば (言えば、話せば、切れば) and 〜なら (言うなら、話すなら、切るなら) ?
- What is the difference between たら and ば and と and 場合は ?
- What is the difference between と and ば and たら and なら ?
- Does it sound natural? I can not be persuaded that a product is good unless I test it physically.
- I'll have him do it. I'll tell him to do it. Are these expressions similar?
- I shouldn't and shouldn't have taken advantage of your misery. Is it correct?
- I cussed inwardly at her astound expression. Is it correct?
- Is the phrase "hit me on a text" as used as "hit me up"?
- whats the word for With feelings for each other? i cant remember it, so it might be any of many...
- Do you really obey “sequence of tenses”?
- What does 'Ching Chong chang'mean?
- Can ‘chain’ means all the thing you wear on your body , like wrist or leg? Or ‘chain’ only means...
- Can I say "said to me" instead of "told me" in indirect speech? Eg: she said to me that the baby...