Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Owing to its shape, the Lower Prninsula is dubbed "the mitten," which explains the strange but un...
- You are in top shape. But your condition will fall in bad absolutely. does this sound natural?
- I'm so out of shape these days. Can any doctor prescribe a medicen appropriating for me. does thi...
- I know that "going to be+adjective" and "going to get+adjective" mean the same thing but I wanted...
- When you say "Welcome to the course, "title."", "the" is always needed, but not when the course t...
- What does "Wring my neck out of life" mean?
- bounce off of things what does it mean in this sentence?
- Is it possible to say: "I'm trying to get more responsibility with my dog"
- Are these different kinds of beans called "beans"?
- Ist dieser Satz korrekt? The hair dryer is too weak. My hair is not going to dry.
- Which of Hello and Hi is more formal?
- What does "he's got me now or does he" mean?
- How is my accent and pronunciation from 1 to 10?🙏🏼🐎😊🐎🙏🏼