Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What does "enter the draw" mean? Can you help make a sentence with the phrase?
- What is the difference between to draw and to paint ?
- When you entered a draw and then got a prize, can you say, "I won a draw!"?
- Does this sound natural? -- Everything is 50% off. Hurry up and don't miss this chance! -- Th...
- Which is more natural? -- Buy one, and get one free. Buy one, and get one for free. -- Thanks~
- Does this conversation sound natural? and which one is better? 1) A : Hey, What took you...
- I’ve been taking a root cannel treatment at the dentist. This week, I asked the dentist to incre...
- Someone is knocking on/at the front door. Which one is correct?
- Please tell me the answer.
- "I saw a bumper sticker saying “I am a veterinarian, therefore I can drive like an animal” Sudde...
- Do you use word "shall" in usual life?
- Which is more natural “who’s your favorite artist?” or “who’s your favorite singer?”
- 1. It seems 'to be' intimidating. 2. It seems intimidating. What's the difference between th...