Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- How do you say this in Japanese? 元旦
- How do you say this in Japanese? 元旦晚会
- 元旦には家族そろって正月の料理を食べます。 請問そろって這是一起的意思嗎 那原型是そろい？那接て型這樣不太懂
- Please correct me if I'm wrong in my sentences☺️ I was late about 1 hour at my Zoom class. thank...
- Sorry for bothering you sorry to bother you Which is correct? Do they mean the same thing?
- - "Isn't there any possibility that both answers are correct?" Does this question sound natural?
- it's time to continue our text reading. Let's go.  ------------------------ I'm transcrib...
- Hi there! Could you tell me please why in this sentence we use an adverb (exceptionally) instea...
- Please correct my journal 🐱🐱🐱 When I was passing in front of the wagashi shop, I find myself h...
- If you heat ice, it ____. A. Will melt B. Melts Which is correct? And why?
- Is this natural in American English? It's just been ten years today since Great East Japan Earth...
- What's the difference between Don't get in my way Don't head me off
- Does the word" head out" has the same meaning as "Go out"?