Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What does "not very beautiful" means? Is it "beautiful but not great" or "so-so" or "ugly"?
- Is this sentencecorrect? There were not enough chairs for all of them to sit on them.
- Is there any similarities between Spanish and Japanese? Some people in internet saying that there...
- You don’t used to play the piano or any other instrument? - Please help me sound natural
- Ten minutes ____an hour when one is waiting for a phone call. The blank you will choose "seems" o...
- 1-Not such a good idea 2-There's no such thing In the first phrase we have the article "a"......
- say "no" to anything that is not a high value use of your time and your life. say "no" graciously...
- Is it okay to say "Zip your packpack up"?
- i've seen some example like this : according to a police report , peterson was ordered by the qu...
- How to pronounce 'd in the sentence,should I skip this when I say I'd ?
- which one is correct? 1) Is your mother at home? 2) is your mother home? I wanna know if "at" i...
- What's the difference? someone and somebody switch off and turn off thank you in advance😊
- Are there any English songs that popular among teenagers？ Please teach me！