Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- A:How are you? B:I'm great.And you? does this sound natural?
- When A tells B something. B can reply 'I got it.' or 'You got it.' What's difference between them?
- A: Like it? B: Sure A: That means No Seriously? "Sure" means No? Can you guide me to use it right?
- A question for anime lovers. Is Damon slayer popular in the U.S?
- Many people do undercut jobs unconditionally. Does it sound natural? Thanks
- in conclusion, the causes for the diminishing populations of wildlife across the world are many, ...
- A friend in need is a friend indeed. 患难见真情。
- "He's a betrayer to me. I'll never ever talk to him. I'm really mad at him." Hello! "a betraye...
- i got a splinter within my finger ( i can't see it, right?) i got a splinter in my finger i...
- A. People talk about that as if men are super-human, as if just because you were born with a peni...
- We need to eat these up, or they’ll go bad. Does this sound natural?
- what does "owl after owl" means?Feel ffree to explain.
- Can you check and correct below sentences? If you know recommended phrases,please tell me.