Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- I have question. Thanks The business negotiation seemed to have_________ only a short time, alth...
- I regularly get a stomach ache about once every two months. If I come down with a stomach ache, I...
- as a conjunction, do native people use as or while more often?
- Does this sentences below sound natural to you? If there is even a slightly strange patch, please...
- What is this person trying to say? Love is something which can't profess in some words because...
- Can you gaive me a similar sentence like this ( So this is the feeling of wanting to kiss a voice? )
- How would you use them properly? 1. A little bit 2. A bit of
- In what kinda situation would you say “that sounds fishy”?
- A. I took care of a bird in the nest, severely wounded by an arrow. Q1) Is sentence A correct En...
- could you correct a sentence? "list what you did yester day in time order"