Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What is the difference between to tell you the truth and as a matter of fact ?
- You must tell the truth.の訳を、私は「あなたは真実を言うに違いない。」としました。 しかしそれは間違いでした。 正解は「あなたは真実を言わなければならない。」でした。...
- If you had told me the truth, I would have helped you. does this sound natural?
- What does Stupid lucky mean?
- What does jaundiced mean?
- What does From student’s book we have learnt breakfast, dinner, supper. But in life I hear only b...
- What does doing some of that assignment work I showed you the other week. so much reading and res...
- What does official-looking piece of paper mean?
- What does smartass mean?
- What does get bored out of my mind mean?
- What does to be on the ball mean?
- What does “So here are the warm, soft facts:” Is it a lot used ? Do y’all have synonyms to expl...
- What does I'm writing an application, and I can't understand what these mean. 1. Are you committ...