Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Do native English speakers usually use this expression?
- “Imbecile” what would you use this word like? Also, should I say “how would you use this word, in...
- I have too much work to do and I can't get any of that done. Does this sound natural?
- I have too much work to do and I can't get any work done. Does this sound natural?
- Suppose you were a math professor. Let's say you were a math professor. Are both correct and do ...
- Is this correct? I think she is not so much cute as beautiful.
- Is it natural? She doesn’t announce anything.. Is it natural?
- I want to know the difference between "subconsciously" and "unwittingly" When do native speakers ...
- how to describe the steps of washing hands.
- My head has been aching all "the" day. Is it correct to put "the" in this sentence?