Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- You're freaking ill-natured, aren't you? あなたって、くそ意地悪いわね。 does this sound natural?
- She calls me an English freak. 彼女は私のことを英語きちがいと呼ぶ。 does this sound natural?
- I'm an English freak, my family member call me so. does this sound natural?
- What does 'cus my name is so damn hard to pronounce ⬅️ Is this a curse? mean?
- What does Your aptitude lies in arts Your aptitude lays in arts which one is correct? mean?
- What does Come across e.g. when We come across this sort of material, ... mean?
- What does maternal mean?
- What does have a shot e.g. people will have a shot at introducing us to paintings mean?
- What does ‘With all’ that rain outside, we have to dress up to keep dry. mean?
- What does We're short of 50$ We're short on 50$ mean?
- What does Seen happen mean?
- What does haul mean?
- What does multi-cut mean?