Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- この海外の方のTweet は日本語でどのように意訳すればいいのかわかりません。 I don't know how to translate this Tweet.
- for と to の使い方が分かりません。 以下の２つの意味は、同じですか？ I tired for walking. I tired to walking.
- What is the difference between If only I had more money. and I wish I had more money. ?
- Does it sound natural? "What is required of a translator is not advanced language skills, but ...
- Does it sound natural? "Japanese people here sometimes present answers that are inferior to no...
- Is this grammatically correct? And can you help me fill this blank? - When I've been to Canada,...
- i am completely opposed to this thoughts does this sound natural?
- Why I know the word’s mean，but sometimes I cannot understand the whole sentence？
- -you’re so pretty omg i wish i was like you like you’re such goals - NOO says you 😭 YOURE SUCH...
- What’s the difference between these? 1. He may be playing the game right now. 2. He may be playin...
- A. I will work for you on the project. B. We'll place a $2 bet for you on the horse of your choic...
- Do you know the event happening yesterday? Is this sentence correct?